Welcome to Our Terms and Conditions
Please go through the details of “Terms & Conditions” before placing orders to the Hong Kong Internship Platform web site (“the Site”), which expression shall include all web pages of The Hong Kong Internship website but excluding all hyperlinks, content links and frame links to other sites. These terms and conditions govern the use of the Site. By visiting the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
All policies referred to these Terms & Conditions or/and from part of these Terms and Conditions. We may make changes to the Site, the policies and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such change mean consent to follow and be bound by the change. If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason whatever, that term and condition shall be deemed severed from the rest of the Term and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, things that you may see, read, hear, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, photographs, illustrations, designs, icons, marks, video clips, text, sound, music and written and other materials that appear as part of the site (collectively the “Content”) are copyrights, and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by the platform and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.
You acknowledge that Content is under the protection of copyright and other intellectual property rights laws in HK and internationally.
Unless you are authorized by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
- copy, duplicate, distribute, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, re-post,
transmit or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose
without our prior written consent; or
- Use any Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
- Reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or
- Otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
Your Use Of The Site
You must not post or transmit anything to the Site that: You must not: For the purpose of clause 4, Applicable Law in relation to any person, action or thing means the following in relation to that person, action or thing:i) You do not have the right to post.
- Is in contempt of any legal or other proceedings
- Is misleading or deceptive
- Is likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety
- Infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
- Contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material
- Contains viruses or similar software or data that is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware
- Impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person; or
- Would contravene any Applicable Law
- Disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site
- Violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of the Site
- Disclose or share your password to and with any third party; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
- Any law, rule or regulation of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
- Any obligation under any license in any country (or political sub-division of a country); and
- Any lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country).