Translator (For training content)
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Lifelong Learning (www.life-longlearning.com) is a spring up eLearning technology provider that builds a powerful, user-friendly solutions by applying AI and Machine Learning to help organizations of all sizes deliver training for individuals, employees, partners, and customers.
We are looking for a Translator intern who’s energetic and self- motivated to join our growing marketing department. If you’re ambitious about building a career in translation field, then you’ve come to the right place. In addition to being a savvy social media user, you should have amazing multitasking and organizational abilities. The candidate should be a part of the Hong Kong student community and help us in connecting with students in universities across Hong Kong.
- Translate website and promotion contents between Chinese, English and vice versa;
- Work closely with our marketing and IT team to meet the translation deadline;
- Adopt different translation approaches for different channels, and native tone and manner for translation assignments including training articles, website contents, promotion assets like email contents, keywords, banner copies, Facebook posts, etc.
- Support and advise our marketing and Customer Service team regarding the market, market practices and landscape
- Other ad-hoc duties that assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Translation, linguistics or other related disciplines
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Passionate, willing to learn, able to work independently
- Understanding of the e-Commerce environment in Hong Kong is an advantage
- With Portfolio of translated articles;
- With Writing and proofreading experience;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Chinese Word Processing);
- Strong desire to learn, with positive attitude, responsible, dynamic and enthusiastic team player;
- Be an articulative, creative and organised individual;
- Must display strong interest in social media management;
- Interns with outstanding performance will be offered for a part-time or permanent assignment after completion the internship programme;
Why Work with Us?:
- We provide an energetic, young and fun working environment.
- Flexible working time & Relaxing working atmosphere at Kowloon Tong;
- Interns can gain practical experience in the fast-paced business world.
- A reference letter will be provided upon satisfactory completion of the internship.
If you’re ready to unleash your potential and build something impactful, this is the team for you!
Interested parties please send your full resume to click “apply now” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- June 4, 2021
INTERNSHIP – MARKET RESEARCH & COMMUNICATION Internshipand literature… and for brand strategy art curious & intellectually agile in order to navigate across various cultures music Excellent oral & written English skills Excellent research & communication skills Mandarin speaker (native or fluent). Needs to be able to read and research in Chinese. Sharp spirit Strong interest and background in Chinese culture: history
- May 25, 2021
Technical Engineer (Full-Time) Full time
- May 25, 2021
Temporary Professional Services Support Internship