Sales Representatives in Exhibition
We are looking for a friendly Salesperson to assist customers in our exhibition booth. The Salesperson is responsible for greeting customers, helping them find items in the store and ringing up purchases.
To be successful as a Salesperson you must have excellent communication skills. A good Salesperson meets sales objectives while remaining polite and helpful to customers.
– Greet customers.
– Help customers find items in the booth.
– Check for stock at online or order requested stock for customers.
– Provide customers with information about our golf luxury sportswear items.
– Ring up purchases.
– Elevate complaints to management.
– Keep track of inventory.
– We welcome all undergraduates or Associate Degree holders or High Diploma holders in Sales, marketing, commerce or a related field would be advantageous.
– Japanese or English or Cantonese.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Flexible work hours.
– Basic mathematic skills.
– Prior experience in retail.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Motivation to work through busy shifts.
– On the job training
– High commission ratio
– Transportation allowance
– Meal and Happy Hour allowance
– Travel insurance
– High Net Worth networking events
– Opportunity to join the group’s Management Trainee Program (“MTP”) after graduation
- June 4, 2021
INTERNSHIP – MARKET RESEARCH & COMMUNICATION Internshipand literature… and for brand strategy art curious & intellectually agile in order to navigate across various cultures music Excellent oral & written English skills Excellent research & communication skills Mandarin speaker (native or fluent). Needs to be able to read and research in Chinese. Sharp spirit Strong interest and background in Chinese culture: history
- May 25, 2021
Technical Engineer (Full-Time) Full time
- May 25, 2021
Temporary Professional Services Support Internship