Operations & E-commerce Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Conduct competitive and market analysis of the previous sales performance in term of discount/vouchers bundles offers applied to improve and optimize the next one
- Continuously assess and optimize operations processes, procedures, tools, and automatization of recurring reports
- Prepare weekly team meeting – gathering information from different departments and transferring it to the whole team
- Support the floor team on Flash Sales event execution when necessary
- Create product content (product names, descriptions and visuals) for the online flash sales, ensure the website reflects correct detail and prices, proactively amending any errors.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to rectify any product or delivery issues to assure excellent customer services
Data Analysis and Reports:
- Prepare daily and weekly sales reports for brand partners and internal stakeholders
- Conduct business, quantitative and qualitative analysis on sales data
- Compute consumer data to provide insightful trends and understand consumer behavior and preferences
- Participate in other projects and ad-hoc requests
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree of one of the top leading universities or business schools
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Proactive, able to understand the needs of the brands/customers/team
- Exceptionally organized, with time management and multitasking skills
- Flexible and able to work across departments, quickly switching between tasks
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on with Excel and Word, ideally with Shopify / Google Analytics
- Flat structure with real opportunity to work with our Co-founders to build the future of OnTheList.
Join one of the top fastest-growing startups in Asia with a flexible working culture.
- Join passionate people that challenge the norm and make brilliant ideas happen.
- Responsibilities from day one with a steep learning curve, with the possibility to join OnTheList full time upon successful completion of the internship