Digital Marketing & Analysis Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Lifelong Learning (www.life-longlearning.com) is a spring up eLearning technology provider that builds a powerful, user-friendly solutions by applying AI and Machine Learning to help organizations of all sizes deliver training for individuals, employees, partners, and customers.
We are looking for a community digital marketing intern who’s energetic and self- motivated to join our growing marketing department. If you’re ambitious about building a career in digital marketing, then you’ve come to the right place. In addition to being a savvy social media user, you should have amazing multitasking and organizational abilities. The candidate should be a part of the Hong Kong student community and help us in connecting with students in universities across Hong Kong.
- Support planning & execution of marketing campaigns (both online and offline campaigns);
- Assist in preparing and managing the marketing materials and presentation deck etc.;
- Assist in preparing and updating product information and marketing contents in digital platforms;
- Assist in developing regional marketing and promotion strategies;
- Track, monitor and understand content performance through insights and analytics;
- Analyze sales data and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Perform marketing analysis on the learning environment in HK and Asia Pacific region for product development;
- Other ad-hoc duties that assigned
- Undergraduate students from Marketing, Business Communication, E-Commerce and other related disciplines are welcome;
- Currently pursuing a recognised university degree in Hong Kong in full-time STEM programme is an advantage but not necessary;
- With knowledge in digital marketing particular in SEO is highly preferred;
- With knowledge in data analytics tools like Google Analytics is an advantage;
- Must be able to use content creation tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro ;
- Should be familiar with social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Chinese Word Processing);
- Familiar with Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design would be a definite advantage;
- Strong desire to learn, with positive attitude, responsible, dynamic and enthusiastic team player;
- Be an articulative, creative and organised individual;
- Must display strong interest in social media management;
Why Work with Us?:
- We provide a young, fun and energetic work environment.
- Interns can gain practical experience in the fast-paced business world.
- A reference letter will be provided upon satisfactory completion of the internship.
- Flexible working time & Relaxing working atmosphere at Kowloon Tong;
- Interns with outstanding performance will be offered for a part-time or permanent assignment after completion the internship programme
If you’re ready to unleash your potential and build something impactful, this is the team for you!
Interested parties please send your full resume to click “apply now” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.