Marketing & Community Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a community marketing intern who’s energetic and self- motivated to join our growing marketing department. If you’re ambitious about building a career in digital marketing, then you’ve come to the right place.
In addition to being a savvy social media user, you should have amazing multitasking and organizational abilities. The candidate should be a part of the Hong Kong student community and help us in connecting with students in universities across Hong Kong.
- Research and evaluate competitors marketing campaigns and digital content.
- Perform marketing analysis on the local university environment in HK.
- Conceptualise and produce engaging viral social content to make it #trending
- Create digital ads on social media using tools like Facebook Ad manager or Google Ads
- Develop a regional SEO/SEM strategy
- Design promotional materials to improve sales conversion rate
- Track, monitor and understand content performance through insights and analytics
- Carry out database and CRM management for the company
- Other tasks related to digital marketing
- Currently pursuing a recognised university degree in Hong Kong, preferably in a full-time STEM programme
- Must have knowledge of digital marketing and CRM tools like Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Must have an understanding of WordPress to manage internal database
- Must know how to create professional layouts using Canva, EDM and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Must be able to use content creation tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Should be familiar with social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Be an articulative, creative and organised individual.
- Must display an interest in social media management.
- Can withstand working in a fast-paced environment.
Why Work with Us?:
- We provide a fun, ambitious and collaborative work environment.
- Interns can gain practical experience in the fast-paced business world.
- A reference letter will be provided upon satisfactory completion of the internship.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- May 23, 2021