Marketing and Sales Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Diploma
– Assisting, coordinating and creating shoots for media outlets.
– Strong understanding of local market and Digital media.
– Knowledgeable of Digital products and applications such as Search Engine Marketing, Audience and Search Retargeting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Management and Marketing, Digital Display, Website Development, and Email Marketing.
– Strong skills in planning, communicating, organising, and in developing customer relationships.
– Ability to develop a strategic and compelling marketing plan.
– Ability to present a Digital Marketing plan that addresses objectives and reaches the target audience.
– Effectively able to overcome client objections and articulate the value of recommended solutions.
– We are looking at like minded people with entrepreneurial instinct that have a “can do” attitude towards the work given to them.
– Must be quick on their feet and be able to provide solutions to problems when the need arises.
– Relevant experiences within the luxury and/or events industry is an advantage but not a must.
– We accept people with different backgrounds and encourage people who are diverse to apply for this role.
– Proficient in English and any other additional language would be an advantage.
– Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage but not necessary.
– Understanding English is necessary as that is the main mode of communication we will have in the company.
– Tasks and on the job duties will be given depending on the experience you have and capabilities you are able to illustrate for these exciting new roles
– Working with flexible timings (if applicable).
– Options to travel with work (if applicable).
– Generous annual leave scheme (applicable for full time roles).
– Ability to grow within the business.
– Able to voice your opinion and make key decisions to change the business operations internally.