IT AI Project Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Lifelong Learning (www.life-longlearning.com) is a spring up eLearning technology provider that builds powerful, user-friendly solutions by applying AI and Machine Learning to help organisations of all sizes deliver training for employees, partners, and customers.
We are looking for young and talented interns to join our AI learning solution project involving translation, recommendation, classification and segmentation. You will be assisting in building up data architectures, designing statistical models, and supporting the technology model development process, from concept to testing to release. The candidate will be allowed to collaborate with us to deliver and execute a broad range of projects. Whether it is to improve the user experience or expand on internal infrastructure, the internship will allow the individual to put their skills into practice! The whole internship programme will enable you to kickstart or build your career in today’s competitive environment. If interested, please review the job responsibilities and requirements and click ‘apply now’ to get started.
- Report to our CTO (a foreigner holds PhD in AI) ;
- Use machine learning and advanced statistics to research and build online learning solutions for real-life problems;
- Assist in designing data architectures to fulfil the optimisation and utilisation needs of the business.
- Assist in implementing and delivering the end-to-end data pipeline from data collection, transformation, modelling to visualisation;
- Support the model development through data mapping, labelling, and testing.
- Work closely with the CTO and technical team to identify streaming AI technologies and validate the product from day one.
- Attend weekly meetings with our development team;
- Complete ad-hoc duties as required;
- University student in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science or a related analytical field, currently pursuing a recognised university degree in Hong Kong in full-time STEM programme is preferred and welcome for the student who is under exchange programme;
- Passionate about data, AI and technology;
- Understanding AI and machine learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Keras, Scikitlearn or Pytorch, and experience in Python is a plus.
- Proficiency in Python is highly preferred;
- Understanding of databases such as SQL Server and MySQL is a plus;
- With basic knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures and databases;
- Familiar with data analytics tools like Google Analytics, R or MATLAB is an advantage;
- Fluent in English & Chinese ( Chinese language is not a must for non-local student);
- A team player and a self-starter, with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Detail-oriented, solid numerical reasoning ability, and strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Available full-time during summer holidays and available minimum for two days part-time until December 31, 2021, will be an advantage but not a must;
Why work with us?
- Working on Live projects involving state-of-art technologies that will give you an edge while working in the industry.
- Exposure to the latest technologies used by leading industries like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Sun .
- Learn data science and machine learning algorithms and their usage in actual projects.
- We provide a young, fun and energetic western working environment;
- Interns able to gain practical experience in the fast-paced business world;
- Able to work with a professional team and gain knowledge.
- Flexible working time & Relaxing working atmosphere at Kowloon Tong;
- A reference letter will be provided upon completion;
- Interns with outstanding performance will be offered for a part-time or permanent assignment after completion the internship programme
If you’re ready to unleash your potential and build something impactful, this is the team for you!
Interested parties, please send your full resume to click “apply now” or email to email@example.com.
- May 21, 2021
Android developer *Students/ Fresh Grads Welcome to apply Full time Internship