Our Internship programme allows selected candidates with opportunities to gain all-round exposure and able to enhance their business knowledge and self-management skills.
• Assist in data analysis through using various logistics information systems and warehouse inventory tracking technology.
• Handle various supply chain projects under the supervision of the line manager.
• Attend company training programs and review meetings to enhance the knowledge and understanding of logistical operations.
• Handle any ad hoc project as assigned
• You will be able to develop different aspects of freight forwarding, supply chain, warehousing, international e-commerce as well as operating throughout other areas of the business such as business development, customer services with our team.
• University students from any discipline
• Good communication skill, interpersonal skills and able to work independently
• Must be responsible, well-organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and be a good team player
• Excellent communication in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an added advantage.
• Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated and proactive while working in a fast-paced local logistics company