INTERN – CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Career Level Student
To manage our growth and to help young/energetic individual starters to enter the Company Secretarial/Corporate Governance field, we are excited to offer an Intern or Part-time position to an enthusiastic individual as an Officer – Corporate Secretarial Services.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn what is involved as a Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance Professional, providing support services to the Corporate Secretarial Services team, while building a collegial relationship with the other business units within the Company. This unique opportunity is best suited to an ambitious and focused person who is looking for a career starter.
Job Responsibilities include
- Update and maintaining statutory records for client companies and records/information in Viewpoint
- Assist in collecting/collating due diligence documents for obtaining approval from Compliance for KYC purposes
- Support the corporate secretarial supervisors in providing company secretarial services to clients
- Other duties as directed
Essential Criteria – must have
- Working towards Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Member Registration
- Studying Corporate Governance and relevant subjects
- Appropriate level of computer literacy, particularly MS Word and Excel applications
- Exceptional communication skills in both English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Able to multi-task, be self-motivated, pro-active and willing to learn
- Ability to adapt to database systems with Viewpoint