Event Management Trainee (A Part-Time/Paid Opportunity):
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
P&S Life and Investment Academy is currently for an event management trainee to help oversee tasks such as supporting online seminars and in-door events, assisting with the participant’s learning journey, and managing administrative duties like registration, room managements and logistics etc.
- Ensure online seminars and in-door events run effectively
- Assist with the participants’ learning journey
- Conduct basic event crew duties like participant registration, room management, AV, and logistics etc.
- Should be undertaking or completed a university degree (in any discipline)
- Some prior experience in event management is an advantage
- Must be a punctual, responsible and flexible individual
- Able to communicate in both Cantonese and English
- Must be available to work during weekends and weekday evenings
Why work with P&S?
- Be able to be promoted as an event manager (who conducts regular or one-off events)
- Be provided free access to all training sessions and seminars
- Be given opportunities to work regional events in Malaysia or Thailand
- This is a paid opportunity with an allowance of $60-80 HKD per hour
Please apply in STRICT CONFIDENCE with resume and expected salary to Iris or the HKIP portal.
Iris’s Contact Information:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwa9o9sJaN8iX3s7Nsj34Qg
- June 4, 2021
INTERNSHIP – MARKET RESEARCH & COMMUNICATION Internshipand literature… and for brand strategy art curious & intellectually agile in order to navigate across various cultures music Excellent oral & written English skills Excellent research & communication skills Mandarin speaker (native or fluent). Needs to be able to read and research in Chinese. Sharp spirit Strong interest and background in Chinese culture: history
- May 25, 2021
Technical Engineer (Full-Time) Full time
- May 25, 2021
Temporary Professional Services Support Internship