Digital Account Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager who can claim the following:
NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT
TIRED OF CORPORATE HIERARCHY
ENJOY FLEXIBLE REMOTE WORKING
If you are this person, please drop us a note.
Soft Skills Required
You appreciate the art of Content Marketing. Highly organized, detail oriented and curious, you love to foster social media communities, create customer engagement, build brand voices meticulously and seek to apply digital marketing best practices.
- Account Management
- Acting as an advisor by providing solutions to clients
- Excellent client communication, from initial contact to project completion
- Managing client expectation regularly and skilfully by email or phone
- Content & Community Management
- Creating weekly/daily content across various platforms
- Updating forward looking social content calendar
- Monitoring and escalating social enquiries and messages
- Benchmarking competitive social activities and trends
- Creating or updating email newsletters (using tools such as Mailchimp)
- Performance Management
- Supporting in optimising paid social activities and paid search
- Producing bi-weekly or monthly reports
- Project Management
- Managing freelancers when applicable
- Balancing multiple projects and deadlines
- Supporting on ad-hoc digital marketing audits and web projects
- Minimum 5-year working experience in Digital Marketing or related fields
- Thorough understanding of major social platforms functionalities
- Knowledge of Photoshop and basic video editing tools
- Proficient with WordPress and content management
- Familiarised with digital marketing tools and latest social media trends
- Experience placing PPC advertising on social and search preferred
- Knowledge of SEO a plus
- Facebook blueprint certification
- Native Cantonese and fluency in English, Mandarin a plus
Conveniently located in SOHO, we offer a flexible working environment where we do rewarding work for our clients, some of whom we call our friends (well, some).
5 working days a week, 15 days Annual Leave, Year-end performance bonus, Medical Scheme, Flexible and remote working
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Digital Account Executive / Digital Account Executive.
The successful candidate will be sponsored to take part in the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course from the Digital Marketing Institute. Seewww.bonfiremedia.hk/professional-diploma-in-digital-marketing-course/ for detail.