Business Development and Administrative Assistant
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for strong candidates that are eager to develop their careers! The job position titled “Business Development and Administrative Internship” allows the intern to understand how to grow a company’s network by identifying opportunities and taking active steps towards realizing them! Additionally, the administrative role can help candidates develop professional attitude and skills. The HKIP prioritizes candidates with an eagerness to learn, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn new things! If you are interested, please look at the job responsibilities and apply as soon as possible.
- Schedule and maintain a calendar of appointments and meetings.
- File and update internal databases.
- Manage phone calls, emails and other correspondence.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Assist with HR team with paperwork for new hire packets, benefits information, etc.
- Conduct market research, reporting on consumer trends and competitive landscape.
- Identify business opportunities by finding prospects and evaluating their position in the market.
- Accompany senior management with visiting clients and developing new relationships.
- Maintain existing relationship with customers by providing support, information and guidance.
- Currently studying or have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Basic knowledge of the industry and a desire to learn more.
- Fluency in English. Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in PC knowledge, such as MS Office.
- Experience in Digital Marketing Tools, Social Media Management will be a plus
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
Why work for us?:
- We provide a fun, ambitious and collaborative work environment.
- We are diverse and open-minded towards all cultures.
- We are flexible and accommodating to your needs.
- We offer you a glance of running a start-up business.
- May 23, 2021