Associate/Senior Associate, Client Solutions – Private Equity
GLG is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Our Client Solutions Associates / Senior Associates are front-line client service professionals and the engine of GLG. They work closely with our clients — professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consulting firms, and nonprofits — on the critical decisions they make every day. These custom learning solutions include phone consultations and one-on-one meetings, as well as surveys, reports, and site tours with leading experts and C-suite executives.
Client Solutions Associates / Senior Associates work in teams across industries, connecting our clients to the insight they need from leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other experts with years of on-the-ground experience. Client Solutions Associates / Senior Associates themselves also develop into subject matter experts across industries and topics via their client service role.
In this role, you will undergo comprehensive training of which some of the key initial responsibilities include:
- Expanding GLG Councils and learning to effectively and clearly explain GLG’s value proposition and business model to leading industry thought leaders;
- Engaging Council Members on a daily basis to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests;
- Supporting senior team members on all aspects of client engagements; and
- Learning our compliance policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements.
As you progress in this role you will gain more autonomy by:
- Executing custom projects across client firms – including consultations, surveys, and special projects;
- Continuing to expand GLG Councils;
- Engaging with clients daily to understand their needs and provide exceptional service;
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and overall client experience;
- Collaborating with our Business Development team on revenue growth opportunities and ensure retention on existing accounts;
- Collaborating closely with senior team members to program live event content for Hong Kong as well as more broadly distributed virtual event content.
As a GLG Client Solutions Associate / Senior Associates, you are coached through a number of personal development steps designed to support you to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment;
- Articulate GLG’s value proposition to engage the world’s top professionals;
- Communicate with clients to assess and scope their research needs;
- Develop strong actionable business skills – including time management, prioritization, communication, negotiation, problem solving, and project management;
- Understand and utilize a broad range of research products to creatively support clients;
- Grow relationships with thought leaders and clients to provide exceptional service.
GLG attracts employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds. We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission to transform how professionals learn and who embody GLG’s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Ideal candidates not only embody GLG’s values, but also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top tier university
- Native/excellent fluency in Mandarin and English
- 1 to 5 years of relevant industry experience or Financial Services / Professional Services experience
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
- Attention to detail